Saturday 26 April 2014

4c

My final Questions!
I have decided to make the most of mu new career in marketing and my past experience in music that for my inquiry I need to combine the two. The main context of my inquiry will be as follows:

What method or combination of marketing methods is most successful in raising the profile of a new music performer?

Further questions will include:

What is the potential target audience for this performer?
What form of marketing is most likely to reach this audience and increase the size of the fan base?
What aspects of his performance does he most want to promote?
Which promotional techniques are most effective in achieving the greatest exposure and conversion into tickets sold and tracks sold?
How can an achievable cost-benefit ratio be accomplished?

I think these questions will help me to grow professionally and further my career. I was struggling to find a way to link my diploma experience with my new career but I believe I have finally found it!

No comments:

Post a Comment